Manual for S-109
Input impedance 47K ohm
Output -R.M.S. -35W
Satellite Unit 150Hz ~ 20KHz
Subwoofer 30Hz ~ 150Hz
Satellite unit -3 "/ 4 ohm woofer -4" / 4 ohms
Power-220V 50Hz ac
Woofer size-160x220x255mm (WxHxD)
Satellite-size 90x140x74mm (WxHxD)
Volume, Bass, Power on / off
RCA line-in connector
No matter where the subwoofer, you need to allow room for the ventilation of the heat sink.
The final stage of the heat generated on the dorsal side.
Place the subwoofer on the wall. Leave at least one foot
Free space around the heat sink.
Ask. The subwoofer near heaters or hot air heating
Do not use the subwoofer outdoors or in a damp environment.
Important first to read manual!
1. All safety and operating instructions should be read before this product is operated.
2. RETAIN INSTRUCTIONS - The safety and operating instructions for future reference should be retained.
3. Heed Warnings - All warnings on this product and in the operating instructions should be followed.
4. Follow instructions - All operating and use instructions should be followed.
5. ATTACHMENTS - Do not use attachments not recommended by the manufacturer, as they may cause hazards.
6. WATER AND MOISTURE - Do not use this product near water - like, for example, near a bathtub, wash bowl,
kitchen sink or laundry tub, in a wet basement or near a swimming pool and.
7. ACCESSORIES - Do not place this product on an unstable cart, stand, tripod, bracket or table.
The product may fall, causing serious injury to a child or adult, and bring serious damage to the product. Use only the
accessories supplied by the manufacturer.
8. POWER SOURCES - This product should be operated only from the type supplied power source.
If you are unsure of the type of power supply to your home, consult your dealer or local power company.
9. OVERLOAD - Do not overload wall outlets or extension cords as this may result in a fire or electric shock.
10. LIQUID ENTRY - you never spill liquids of any kind on the product.
11. SERVICING - Do not attempt to open this product or service do not remove covers, including those on the bottom
or side of loudspeaker drivers, this can expose you to dangerous voltage or other hazards. Refer all servicing to